Fire & Ice
Using Monument Farms Heavy Cream, Mike Cooley, chef at Fire and Ice Restaurant, shares his delectable Champagne Chicken recipe. Taste it at the Fire and Ice Restaurant or make it at home! Check back to enjoy more Monument Fresh Vermont recipes.
- Servings: 1
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- Total: 15 minutes
Did you make it? -- TELL US ABOUT IT! >
- 2 (4-6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of veal demi glacé
- 8 oz Monument Farms Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter (butter can be substituted)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a hot sauté pan, melt clarified butter and add chicken.
- Sear one side for 1 minute and flip.
- Add mushrooms and salt and pepper.
- Deglaze with white wine and add demi glacé. Reduce by half.
- Add Monument Farms Heavy Cream and reduce by half.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Showing 1 - 10 of 341 locations