How Fresh is
Now, more than ever, people are concerned about what they put in their bodies, and it starts with fresh. How long did it sit in a processing center? On a truck? At your local store? Our processing and distribution plant is a quarter mile from our farm. We can pick up our milk, package it, and get it out to you faster. Just one way our Monument Fresh Vermont dairy achieves its famous taste.
Cook with the heavy cream used by chocolatiers at Lake Champlain Chocolates, chefs at Fire & Ice and Leunig’s Bistro, and even bakers at Mirabelles and Klingers. Enjoy the chocolate milk Vermont college athletes and national champions swear by as a post-workout drink. And trust in a product so fresh, even our raw milk boasts a natural bacteria count lower than what other brands achieve after processing.
4th Generation. Family-Owned. Local. Fresh.
That’s Monument Fresh Vermont Dairy.
Increase Sales with
MONUMENT IN YOUR STORE!
We fully manage your inventory, check levels, and keep you stocked.
We’ll even stock your entire dairy case with eggs, OJ, and Cabot brand products.
We’re proud to own our own trucks for faster more reliable distribution.
Profitable. Easy. Fresh.
*Order minimums apply for full-service distribution.
Ask your Monument Representative for more information.
The Best Restaurants Use
THE BEST PRODUCTS
Monument Farm’s Fresh Dairy brings superior flavor and texture to your food. Just ask the chefs, bakers, and chocolatiers who swear by our products. Monument Fresh gives you local quality with the ease of ordering from “the big guys”. We own our trucks for reliable delivery with online ordering coming soon.
We dare you to swap Monument Fresh for your current dairy ingredients. The proof is in the taste!
MONUMENT FARMS MISSION
- Annie Kennedy / Manager, Burlington Bagel Bakery
- Trey Peiffer / Director of Operations, The Bagel Place
- Allyson Myers / Director of Sales and Marketing, Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Paul Sansone / Co-Owner, Shy Guy Gelato
- Bailey Sherwin / Monument Customer, Bristol, VT
- Alison Lane / Co-Owner, Mirabelle's Bakery and Cafe
- Paris Rinder-Goddard / Owner, Fire & Ice Restaurant
- Joel / Customer, Fire & Ice Restaurant
- Donnell Collins / Executive Chef and Co-Owner, Leunig’s Bistro.