If you haven’t seen our FULL Chef’s Corner recipe, you’re in for a treat… and we don’t just mean the chocolate sauce. Special thanks to Owner and Founder, Chef Jozef Harrewyn, and Pastry Chef, Amanda Wetter, for having some fun with us and sharing their decadent chocolate sauce recipe. Taste it at Chef’s Corner on top of your favorite scrumptious pastry or make it at home to wow the family! Check back to enjoy more Monument Fresh Vermont recipes.
- 4.5 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz Cabot Unsalted Butter
- 3 oz Cocoa Powder
- 13.5 oz Sugar
- 2.5 cups Monument Farms Heavy Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Melt chocolate chips and margarine in a double boiler while bringing the heavy cream to a boil.
- Add cocoa powder and sugar to the chocolate chip mixture.
- Once the heavy cream has come to a boil, pour over chocolate chip mixture and carefully mix until fully incorporated.
71 S Union St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
730 Lake Rd, Benson, VT 05731, USA
26 Common Rd, Westford, VT 05494, USA
446 West St, Rutland, VT 05701, USA
6886 VT-125, Hancock, VT 05748, USA
Waterhouses: Lodging, Campground & Marina, 937 W Shore Rd, Salisbury, VT 05769, USA
260 US-2, South Hero, VT 05486, USA
1 E Allen St, Winooski, VT 05404, USA
419 Main St, Colchester, VT 05446, USA
30 Union St, Brandon, VT 05733, USA