Two Brothers Tavern
SANTA FE TORTELLINI AND CHICKEN
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your dinner plans at home this winter, Monument Farms and Two Brothers Tavern have you covered with their Santa Fe Tortellini and Chicken. Special thanks to Owner, Holmes Jacobs, and Assistant General Manager, Branden Visser, for welcoming us into their kitchen and sharing the recipe for one of their most popular dishes. Try it yourself, or get it fresh at Two Brothers Tavern. Be sure to check out all of our Monument Fresh Vermont Recipes!
- 1½ cup cheese-filled tortellini
- ⅓ cup salsa
- ¾ cup Monument Farms Heavy Cream
- 1 chicken breast – roughly 5-6 oz (optional)
- Cajun seasoning
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat your favorite (or homemade!) salsa in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- If adding chicken - season chicken breast with cajun seasoning and blacken on the grill or stove top while you cook down your sauce.
- Add the heavy cream to salsa and let it come to a boil.
- Once that starts boiling, add tortellini.
- Stir tortellini and sauce together for 3-4 minutes and serve.
- Chicken, once cooked, can be stirred in with the salsa, cream, and tortellini at the end, or diced up and presented on top.